Is your practice effectively tracking quality performance measures to optimize provider incentives?
We pioneered the use of population health management tools that enable providers to better manage preventive care and implement clinical measures that improve P4P & Star Ratings
When it comes to assessing, monitoring and managing quality performance initiatives, the Aerial platform goes beyond data gathering and basic statistical analysis. Way beyond.
With more than two million patients managed and 25 years of experience working with some of the nation’s most respected and forward-thinking physician groups, we have pioneered the use of population health management tools that enable providers to better manage preventive care and implement clinical measures that improve P4P measures.
Unlike typical HCC software and other Health IT tools, Aerial is one of the only physician-driven solutions available today. It offers the right tools and the right support providers need at the point of care to improve and track progress of P4P measures. In addition, Aerial takes a proactive approach to helping health care organizations maximize their Star Ratings, HEDIS and HCC incentives.
Clinical Intelligence Rules identify beneficiaries with gaps in care, and Aerial Clinical Programs support goal attainment for Star Ratings, HEDIS and HCC measures through standardized assessments that drive individualized care plans, assisting beneficiaries with self-management and guidance to improve health and quality.
This approach is conducive to reaching thresholds at the required reporting time. By using our Clinical Programs and Analytics in the care management process, beneficiaries can consistently receive services according to the practices that Star Ratings, HEDIS and HCC metrics are measuring.
Benefits of Aerial P4P Solutions for Physicians and Other Healthcare Providers
- Rules for any P4P program such as Stars, ACO Measurements and HEDIS are available “out of the box” and pre-configured, saving significant time and resources vs. manual setup.
- Stars data is available to physicians, administrators and patients via Facesheet and on physician, administrator and patient portals. Data is actionable for physicians and administrators, reducing steps in their daily workflow.
- Data from third-party systems and vendors is integrated with existing information, allowing Aerial to deliver a comprehensive data set for clinical decision-making at the point of care.
- Physicians and administrators can attach files and / or add notes to the record, effectively closing gaps and building a better view of the patient’s health conditions and status.
- Capability to export a list of all members with gaps—this information can be used for proactive outreach via mail, email or phone to ensure these populations are engaged and receive the prescribed care.