Aerial’s Clinical Informatics & Reporting tools deliver real-time patient data to help providers and administrators improve quality care, generate better outcomes and reduce overall costs
With Aerial Informatics & Reporting tools, healthcare organizations are empowered to efficiently manage patient care, operations, and business needs with real-time business intelligence that supports vital clinical, financial, utilization, claims, operational and compliance functions.
Healthcare providers can monitor key financial and clinical indicators, efficiently manage and track P4P, Star, HEDIS and HCC measures, and are positioned to respond quickly if and when new rules or programs are introduced.
Aerial’s Informatics & Reporting solution uses clinical, financial, utilization, claims, operational and compliance data for the following:
- Performance metrics generated at the medical group, IPA and/or health plan level
- Clinical rules establishment to support the management of HCC, P4P and Star Ratings
- Generation of reports produced by Quality Management staff
- Display of gaps in care alerts at the point of care
- Secure messaging and broadcast announcements within the provider network
- Drill-down capability for all reports
- Saving and organization of report parameters
- Report export to Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and other applications