The Platform for Care Management and Population Health
Aerial™ Platform: Zero In on Clinical and Financial Risk
Every organization in healthcare is focused on the Triple Aim: improving the patient experience, enhancing population health quality and reducing costs. They’re also looking for opportunities to zero in on and better manage clinical and financial risk to thrive under value-based care models.
The Aerial platform provides critical insight and support to power the full population health strategy spectrum. It provides the data, visualization, workflow and engagement tools needed to succeed in risk-based environments.
With Aerial, health plans and healthcare providers can manage risk, improve care quality and engage members and patients.
IMPROVE CARE QUALITY AND MANAGE DOWN THE COST OF CARE
To manage clinical and financial risk, healthcare organizations taking on risk-based contracts must:
- Gain enterprise alignment with all stakeholders across the care continuum
- Make sense of their data
- Target meaningful opportunities for cost reduction
- Measure, monitor and report on quality
Medecision’s Aerial platform supports risk-bearing healthcare organizations in their quest to reduce care cost while meeting key quality metrics and enhancing the care delivery experience for patients.
Aerial’s deep analytics capabilities and applications help organizations:
- Identify patient risk and measure performance
- Share actionable intelligence with clinical systems and complement existing technology investments
- Use sophisticated data-driven care paths to support care planning
- Proactively communicate with patients and their care circles
With Aerial, healthcare organizations can make informed decisions to succeed in population health strategies and value-based care initiatives. In other words, Aerial makes it easy to zero in on—and destroy—hazards on the road to risk.