Complex Care Management
AERIAL COMPLEX CARE MANAGEMENT™
Coordinated Care for High-Cost Member Populations
For improved clinical and financial outcomes, health plans need to coordinate programs for chronically ill, high-cost populations. They must also effectively manage utilization and deploy resources where they do the most good.
With Aerial Complex Care Management, health plans can build automated member-centered care management workflows to better coordinate care and refer members to appropriate services. Automated care workflows drive down costs and improve overall coordination of members’ treatment plans—ever important in today’s value-based care environment.
Put proven, evidence-based care management to work for your organization
Aerial Complex Care Management is a rules-based, automated workflow app with NCQA-certified clinical content that guides the most appropriate member interventions and care plans. Aerial™ Complex Care Management includes:
- Case Management
- Efficiently build and execute evidence-based programs for high-cost populations
- Create member-centered care plans, identify the most appropriate intervention levels and give the entire care team access to disease-specific best practices
- Disease Management
- Target more than 30 disease states with NCQA-compliant and NCQA vendor DM-certified disease management solutions
- Conduct well-informed screening assessments
- Help members learn effective ways to manage their illnesses, while personalizing interventions to address NCQA and HEDIS® requirements
- Utilization Management
- Gain better visibility into the most appropriate care and network utilization with built-in workflows
- Automatically validate medical necessity and treatment appropriateness, plus gain workflow paths for authorizations and exceptions
Find valuable care coordination opportunities. Use care management solutions to better control clinical and financial risk while improving care quality for members.
Aerial Complex Care Management™ and Aerial Insights™ are NCQA Population Health Management Prevalidated with possible autocredit designation, awarded in standards year 2018. NCQA's Population Health Management Prevalidation reviews population health management tools, data integration tools, risk stratification tools, care management systems tools and other related health technology solutions providing functionality that completely meet or support factor-level requirements within applicable NCQA Population Health Management in Health Plan Accreditation Standards. Health IT solutions that completely meet the functional requirements of a given factor are awarded automatic credit, "autocredit" points.
Population Health Management Prevalidation is designed to help health plans identify health IT solutions that alleviate or increases the efficiency of administrative tasks to meet Population Health Management requirements in Health Plan Accreditation. By using Aerial Complex Care Management or Aerial Insights, health plans can lower the administrative burden to meet NCQA accreditation, and keep your focus on the needs of your members.
Request a Demo
Aerial Complex Care Management™ and Aerial Insights™ are NCQA Population Health Management Prevalidated with possible autocredit designation, awarded in standards year 2018. Find out how your organization can benefit.