Health Plans Managing Commercial Populations
Improving care management and member engagement.
We understand it’s difficult to specify platform needs in today’s healthcare marketplace. Regulations, population risk profiles, consumer demands—even your care management model—are all changing rapidly. How can you simultaneously improve care management, utilization management and member engagement? The answer is Aerial™.The Aerial platform—successfully implemented by payer and health delivery clients nationwide—is designed specifically to make population health management flexible, scalable and profitable. It enables data transparency and analysis; care management interventions with members and patients; sharing between payers, providers and consumers; quality and program metric measurement; and reporting.By connecting the full continuum of care and keeping the consumer central to the care process, Aerial lets you:
- Assess, segment and monitor your high-risk populations.
- Standardize care delivery and day-to-day interventions with best practices and measure quality for cost management improvement.
- Manage complex cases through the care continuum.
- Ensure the optimum venue of care and use of resources.
- Improve engagement with member-centric tools and monitor member/patient compliance.
The Aerial platform is designed specifically to work seamlessly with your organization by:
- Connecting all stakeholders including health plans, hospitals, independent physician groups, third party administrators, consumers and their families.
- Integrating quickly and easily with existing technology.
- Creating a longitudinal patient record that includes predicting and prioritizing gaps in care.
- Tracking, measuring and reporting on performance against key quality indicators.