Patient Engagement and Activation
Surround Patients with a Trusted Health Circle
Improving population health relies on coordinated care supported by proactive communication among patients, their families and friends, and their healthcare providers. What better way to meet that need than through the mobile technology patients rely on every day?
Aerial InCircle is a social / mobile app that enables patients to communicate in real-time with their circles of family, friends, community resources and extended care teams. Care coordinators get increased visibility and collaboration across the continuum, surrounding patients with a trusted health circle. Now, a patient’s caregivers and clinicians can support their care plans, collaborate more effectively and reduce cost.
Implement effective patient-centered care plans and drive value with real-time collaboration and communication
With Aerial InCircle, patients create a “social circle” of individuals who can view their care timeline summaries and more. Families and friends get critical visibility to a patient’s care events and can work with healthcare providers to act on the patient’s care plan. Aerial InCircle features:
- Timely, actionable and secure messaging among patients, healthcare providers and caregivers
- Circles that engage a community of support around the patient and help coordinate care
- A timeline that streams key health events like hospital admissions and discharges, medications and refills, and lab results, as available—all in an easy-to-understand chronological display
- Simple access to care plan information such as: clinical outcomes indicating severity, gaps in care, patient findings, admissions, goals and actions in associated clinical programs and healthcare provider details
- Critical visibility into the broader care cycle in a timeframe that matters
Healthier, more engaged patients and more cost-effective care are within our reach. Aerial InCircle makes it possible.
Request a Demo
Aerial Complex Care Management™ and Aerial Insights™ are NCQA Population Health Management Prevalidated with possible autocredit designation, awarded in standards year 2018. Find out how your organization can benefit.