Physician Groups Moving to Pay-for-Performance
Thriving in a time of increased financial risk
With resources already stretched thin, the move to pay-for-performance has raised many new priorities for Physician Groups. Aerial™ by Medecision helps you quickly and easily turn Population Health Management (PHM) challenges into opportunities. Launching CMS ACOs? Participating in CMS bundled payments? Looking to satisfy core criteria to be eligible for Meaningful Use incentives? How about improving patient care and re-admission rates, avoiding penalties and integrating multiple EMRs? Aerial is the answer to all of these questions. Aerial goes beyond standard PHM analytics, connecting everyone throughout the care cycle—clinicians, care managers, patients, family members, pharmacists—so the right information gets to the right person at the right time. That means better decisions, better care and better efficiency.
Aerial’s Proven Population Health Management enables you to:
- Identify high-risk patients to ensure they receive the most appropriate level of care.
- Use analytics to segment and manage population health data.
- Guide patients to the most appropriate, cost-effective care, resulting in fewer avoidable emergency department visits and hospital stays.
- Turn real-time data into actionable intelligence at the point of care with Clinical Decision Support Tools.
- Close care gaps and create proactive intervention strategies that reduce readmissions and improve outcomes.
- Automate manual operations to improve efficiency and save money.
- Install the technology easily and realize ROI quickly.
Healthcare pay-for-performance (P4P) models are here to stay, causing a shift in priorities and even more challenges for Population Health Management. Luckily, Aerial is your proven P4P measurement software solution.