Risk Score Manager
Risk Score Manager
Make Sense of Data to Optimize Revenue from HCC Scores
It takes deep insight to understand and accurately report on the health of member populations. To deliver the best results, health plans need to make sense of their data and put it to use.
Aerial Risk Score Manager helps health plans managing government beneficiaries optimize revenue from HCC scores and stay current with the latest CMS requirements.
With Aerial Risk Score Manager, health plans can:
- Capture lost or at-risk revenue by evaluating over-coding and under-coding
- Use dashboards to visualize data, including HCC scores, to plan for future care needs
- Target meaningful member outreach opportunities for scoring improvement or enrollment into special programs
- Empower network physicians to view and improve HCC scoring results for their members—and increase reimbursement
Deliver visibility and intelligence when and where it’s needed
Medecision’s Aerial Risk Score Manager provides health plans managing government populations with much-needed visibility and intelligence using four comprehensive components:
- Member Dashboard — A comprehensive member-level report for HCC scoring optimization
- Highlights Table — Sortable HCC information organized by primary care physician
- HCC Work List — Searchable display of member HCC scores for the current and previous year
- HCC Reporting — A full view of member risk that pinpoints gaps in care
Risk adjustment scoring is simpler when data is put to work. With the right data, health plans managing government populations can drive toward successful population health strategies.
Request a Demo
Aerial Complex Care Management™ and Aerial Insights™ are NCQA Population Health Management Prevalidated with possible autocredit designation, awarded in standards year 2018. Find out how your organization can benefit.