Identify High-Risk, High-Cost Populations
Succeed with Bundled Payments
Bundled Payments: The Leading Edge of Value-Based Care
Bundled payment models—whether federal or commercial—open new possibilities for healthcare providers to improve clinical and financial outcomes. By helping organizations manage upside and downside risk in specific populations, they drive value-based care forward.
To succeed at bundled payments, healthcare organizations must redesign care pathways to navigate a 90-day continuum that spans both the inside and outside of a hospital’s walls.
Better care and higher reimbursement through bundled payments
At the very least, working through bundled payments requires a patient view that aligns with evidence-based content and program requirements.
To succeed in bundled payment arrangements, Medecision helps organizations:
- Track patients who are part of a bundle and prioritize those with the greatest need for intervention
- Measure care episodes against planned clinical pathways
- Manage patients with a simple, intuitive visual of patient progress in the 90-day period
- Prevent readmissions during post-acute and care transitions to control costs and optimize outcomes
- Report real-time, actionable information to intervene at the point of care
- Optimize revenue across a bundled payment portfolio
By participating in the CMS bundled payments program to manage high-risk, high-cost patient populations, healthcare providers can decrease costs, improve quality and improve patient and provider satisfaction, while advancing their population health strategies.
MEDECISION’S ADVISORY SERVICES TEAM OFFERS EXPLORATORY ASSESSMENTS TO HELP YOU IDENTIFY OPTIONS AND STRATEGIES TO ACHIEVE CLINICAL AND FINANCIAL SUCCESS.