Your care and population health management solution shouldn’t be something you’re working against – it should power your every move. At Medecision, we have over three decades of experience managing risk and connecting patient and member information throughout the community care team. We’ve taken that expertise and translated it into Aerial™, an innovative Software as a Service (SaaS) solution that makes care management more connected and powerful than ever.
Aerial offers an interoperable platform plus workflow and engagement applications that include Utilization Management, Care and Disease Management and Appeals and Grievances. Working with your claims system, electronic health record (EHR), and other data sources, Aerial helps you manage risk, gain operational efficiency, reduce costs, increase member and user satisfaction, and drive quality improvement. These critical elements of a care management or PHM ecosystem are necessary to deliver the highest level of value and results.
Aerial Complex Care Management™ and Aerial Insights™ are NCQA Population Health Management Prevalidated with possible autocredit designation, awarded in standards year 2018. NCQA's Population Health Management Prevalidation reviews population health management tools, data integration tools, risk stratification tools, care management systems tools and other related health technology solutions providing functionality that completely meet or support factor-level requirements within applicable NCQA Population Health Management in Health Plan Accreditation Standards. Health IT solutions that completely meet the functional requirements of a given factor are awarded automatic credit, "autocredit" points.
Population Health Management Prevalidation is designed to help health plans identify health IT solutions that alleviate or increase the efficiency of administrative tasks to meet Population Health Management requirements in Health Plan Accreditation. By using Aerial Complex Care Management and Aerial Insights, health plans can lower the administrative burden to meet NCQA accreditation, and keep your focus on the needs of your members.
Healthcare Liberation Framework to Power your Success
- Big Data Aggregation and Management – Aerial leverages big-data technology to bring multiple disparate data silos together for reliable and repeatable analysis and reporting, and to ready it for inline deployment to applications.
- Advanced Analytics and Cognitive Intelligence Mechanisms – Aggregated data is not smart on its own, but by leveraging next generation analytics and cognitive intelligence, Aerial derives the most important information about your populations and makes it available for use when it’s most needed.
- Extended Services Layer and APIs – Intelligent, enhanced data sets are valuable only when they are delivered to the right end users and within the solutions they are using. Aerial offers an extensive services layer and API set to allow integration by virtually any solution – enabling intelligence sharing across disconnected systems.
- Key Applications and Solutions – Your care communities, family members, patients and members need intelligent, automated tools to support improvements in their health. To be most effective, these tools should leverage enhanced data to deliver fast decision-making capabilities through data visualizations, workflow solutions, complete 360 degree sharable records, and engagement and education solutions. Aerial’s exclusive platform plus apps architecture allows you to deploy only those components you need today, so you can grow your programs as you need over time.
- Strategies for Success – Strategic advice ensures successful deployment, readiness, and development so your programs don’t fall short of your goals.
Not sure what you need?
We’ll partner with you to understand your challenges and help you achieve business objectives through:
- Operational efficiency and cost containment efforts
- Risk management and care coordination solutions
- Predictive analysis and intelligence infused workflow apps